A perfect product for a chess club, who wishes to live-transmit their games with the newest technology available.
Do not miss our special Spring Offer !
Chess Evolution Wireless set includes : Premium touch screen clock, digital boards+pieces and Wifi Box which must be connected to each other.
Chess Evolution Wireless Set includes the products of cePower, cePremium clock, ceBoard and cePieces. For more detailed description, please check each product separately.
Please check out this step by step guide about how to setup the CE Wireless Set
1. Plug in the adapter to the cePower device and charge it till the CHR LED turns off
2. Connect the cePower to the computer with the help of the USB cable
3. Download the cePower setup software, install and configure your WiFi settings on the device. After the WiFi configuration, unplug the USB cable from the cePower.
Note: If you don’t have the latest 1.2 firmware version, download it here and update in the cePower setup software.
Also, if your usb does not recognize the wi-fi box, please download the alternate USB driver.
You can also check the full configuration tutorial.
4. Build up the system: connect the eboard to the CE clock and the cePower device.
Very important: cePower cannot be connected to the computer with the USB, because the system will not work.
5. Set up the board ID on the clock (CE Premium clock: in the main manu, press the „White vs Black” on the display for 5 seconds. CE Classic clock: Press the play button for 5 seconds) In case of more boards, you have to set up different board IDs
6. Download and install the CE Software for WiFi from here
CE Software for WiFi
Check our tutorial videos about how to use the Software in the following order:
Chess-results players and pairings upload:
When you are creating a new tournament in the CE Software, you have the option to upload all players from the chess-results website as well as to upload the pairings of the upcoming round.
Download the files:
To upload the players, you need to download the players from chess-results. You need to copy and paste their names and FIDE ID” to the chessResultsPlayers.xlsx file and upload them with “Load Players”
To upload the pairing, you need to download the pairing from chess-results. You need to copy and paste the player names to the chessResultsBoard.xlsx file and upload them with “Load Games”. Important: in the xlsx file, you need to set the Round number and the date correctly!
Note: The router must be connected to the PC through a LAN cable. If the wifi boards are connected to the router and it causes that the wireless does not work on your computer in order to upload the games to the ftp, follow this guide to set up the wifi settings.