GingerGM Ultimate Chess Improvement Program
“Simon has a very rare ability to teach his students what he knows. He achieves that thanks to his remarkable personality, born pedagogic gift and step-by-step structure of his lessons.”
Rodoljub P., Master Method owner.
It’s time to take the trail blazed by hundreds of GingerGM students who have transformed their chess careers…
It’s time to invest in yourself.
We’ve put together the ultimate GingerGM chess improvement program… BOTH of Simon’s Master Methods AND his new Intuition Navigates Chaos course in one great value bundle.
Climb these 3 steps to chess mastery:
Chess Improvement Secrets (Master Method 1) shows you how to train and play smarter, getting openings that work for you and teaching you how to attack using the methods that Simon used himself to become a GM.
Revolutionize your Chess (MM2) is all about transitioning from the opening into a middlegame attack, how to keep the pressure on and calculate winning combinations.
Accelerate your Chess (INC) takes you through the games and positions that led to breakthroughs in Simon’s own chess ability and understanding. The clever part is that Simon does this in such a way that you make these discoveries for yourself!
About the Author:
GM Simon Williams (aka Ginger GM) is an English chess grandmaster, author, and commentator.
He obtained Grandmaster the Grandmaster title 2008, by accomplishing the final norm at the Hastings International Chess Congress 2005/2006 and the 2500+ rating at Hastings 2007/2008.
His highest rating so far is 2550, achieved in November 2009. In 2009, he organized the Big Slick International in Purley, London, which comprised an invitational GM tournament and FIDE Rated Open.
- In 2003, he finished second at the British Chess Championship.
- In 2005, he won the British Blitz Championship.
- In 2009, he finished second at the British Chess Championship.
- In 2009, Williams finished equal first at the Southend Chess Congress all-play-all tournament.
- He was the joint winner with Gawain Jones of the London Chess Classic FIDE Rated Open in December 2010, with a rating performance of 2690
- How to CRUSH opponents with the Isolated Queen’s Pawn. The IQP is a recurring structure in a ton of openings…. Simon shares essential knowledge for using your IQP to create vicious attacks from thin air, setting up beautiful moves like Kasparov’s 26.Qxd7!! (diagram) which won him the world title!
- Piece superiority. Capablanca, FIscher, Karpov, Carlsen… all mastered the skill of eliminating the enemy’s best minor piece and conquering the remaining army. Simon explains how to win games again and again with this invaluable technique.
- GM-level mating attacks. As you improve and face stronger opponents, you need to level-up your attacking play. Simon teaches you how to get the maximum out of your pieces, combining speed and force to deliver checkmates like this one (diagram) Simon used to take down the legendary Korchnoi!
Don’t miss this opportunity…
Accelerate Your Chess – GingerGM Simon Williams (15 h)
Simon has collected the games that led to breakthroughs in his own development, and takes you through each one in such a way that you make the discoveries for yourself – a far more powerful method of teaching/learning than simply giving you the answers.
Each lesson works on at least one of seven areas: Strategy, calculation, prophylaxis, forcing moves, navigating chaos, pattern recognition, and converting advantages – the key skills you need to succeed at the highest levels.
One of the major benefits of this course is that you’re studying games packed with instructive value – it’s a real goldmine of chess secrets. Every lesson brings with it an “aha!” moment… and saves you years of painful trial-and-error going through games that just aren’t that useful.
Presented with Simon’s trademark combination of humor and clear insight, this is the perfect way to accelerate your chess improvement.
What will I learn?
As part of our Intuition Navigates Chaos series, Accelerate Your Chess takes things a step further… focusing on teaching the skills and strategies you need to succeed at the highest levels.
- Blindfold training. One of the best things you can do to improve your calculation and awareness of each piece’s power – see the board and pieces with eyes closed! Simon reveals his favorite technique for training this high-level skill.
- Chaos theory. You will learn to love chaos… the murky waters where you swim and others drown. Simon teaches you the special way of thinking that helps you find spectacular winning moves.
- Pattern tracing. Whether it’s an attack formation or positional maneuver, you want to be absorbing as many beneficial patterns as you can. Section 5 sees Simon explains how to deconstruct winning ideas to make them easy to remember and use.
- Continuous improvement. You’ve got a slightly better position but no weaknesses to attack… what do you do? GM Williams takes you through some classics to internalize the ‘3 Ps’ of prophylaxis, pressure, and patience.
Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method) (15 h)
Want to realize your actual chess potential but don’t have much time to study? GingerGM Simon Williams has you covered.
In this comprehensive 15-hour course, Simon reveals the chess improvement secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.
You’ll learn how to create an opening repertoire that fits your style and how to become an expert on it – not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.
Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.
Is this course for me?
There are numerous chess books, chess videos, chess DVDs and chess articles which deal with the topic of chess improvement.
Plenty of strong chess players and authors share their thoughts on effective chess training with the chess world. Still, 90% of all club players read all these articles and watch countless chess videos, but their Elo rating does not improve at all.
This training course has been specially designed to help you improve your overall chess skills even if you don’t have the time to study several hours per day.
GM Simon Wiliams shares the secrets and shortcuts that allowed him to reach Grandmaster level, in less time and with less effort than it takes most people to accomplish it.
In addition to all this, you will also receive rarely-discussed tips on rapid games, accurate calculation, player psychology, and killer endgame instinct.
After completing this awesome course and implementing what you learn in your own games, you will be ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour a week to study.
Revolutionize your Chess (The GingerGM Method 2) (15 h)
A major source of dropped points is missing tactical ideas – overlooking threats and simply not seeing winning combinations.
Now GM Simon Williams, a master of chess tactics, explains how to cure this problem.
Simon, aka “the GingerGM”, builds on the ideas from his first “Ginger GM Master Method” and now focuses on chess tactics, the most important skill in chess.
In this new 15 hour course, Revolutionize your Chess, Simon reveals all his favorite attacking secrets for crushing your rivals in spectacular fashion!
Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know strategies and tactical motifs.
Here are some of the things you’ll get:
- GM Simon Williams will walk you through some of the most common mistakes the club players make and will also tell you who to overcome those type of mistakes in this video course.
- Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know chess middlegame strategies and tactical motifs. With your chess pieces in aggressive formation early in the game, you will be ready to destroy your opponents!
- Learn when and how to launch an attack in the middlegame, from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.
With your chess pieces in aggressive formation early in the game, you will be ready to destroy your opponents!
The second part of the course helps you seal the win. Learning from the games of such giants as Tal, Alekhine, Botvinnik, and Karpov, you will learn some advanced methods for finding the very strongest move.
GM Williams teaches you innovative concepts such as “the awakening”, and will share his #1 secret for improving your visualization skills!